Homes for Sale in Alta Vista, Arvada, CO
Alta Vista Area is a small neighborhood within the city of Arvada, Colorado.
Alta Vista Area features a lovely selection of well-built suburban single-family homes ideally located close to the city center. The neighborhood offers comfortable home options to interested buyers looking at purchasing a new home in the city. Our page provides additional insight into the area to help you with your home buying decision. Should you require further assistance, our team is ready to help with all your real estate needs. Please don’t hesitate to contact us today for any inquiries you may have about this neighborhood.
- SCENIC SURROUNDINGS: The Alta Vista Area features well-built homes surrounded by lots of greeneries and beautifully landscaped yards. Backyards are spacious, providing ample opportunities for outdoor upgrades.
- LOVELY HOMES: Houses in the neighborhood feature comfortable configurations perfect for families looking to move here with their children. The typical single-story design is also ideal for those who prefer to avoid climbing up and down the stairs daily.
- SUBURBAN COMMUNITY: Residents in the Alta Vista Area enjoy a family-friendly living environment with refreshing surroundings and welcoming neighbors. The subdivision is a reasonable distance away from the city’s busier areas but still close enough where you’re only a short drive away from everything you need. Residents also have access to excellent schools making the area perfect for those looking to move here with their children.
Arvada, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Alta Vista
5 Real Estate Facts About Alta Vista
- Streets in Alta Vista Area are lined with mature trees, and the front yards of households are well-manicured.
- Homes within the community feature comfortable single-story build with classic ranch-style architectural styles.
- Households in the area feature three and four-bedroom layouts with 1,100 to 2,500 sqft of living space.
- The price of homes in the subdivision ranges between the $500,000 to $600,000 range.
- The typical build for households in the area ranges between the late 1950s to early 1960s.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Alta Vista
On the map
Alta Vista Map
The neighborhood sits between the more prominent districts of Scenic Heights to the north and the Arvada Plaza Area to the south. Like the neighborhoods mentioned, Alta Vista Area serves as a convenient bedroom community for the various industrial and commercial regions within the city center. There are no notable attractions and recreation within the neighborhood itself. Residents do have the option of visiting nearby locations, including The Ralston-Central Park, Hoskinson Park, Memorial Park, the Fitzmorris Recreation Center, the Harold D Lutz Sports Complex, and so much more.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Arvada, CO
Median Household Income
Average Household Size
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in Alta Vista
Schools in Alta Vista
Fitzmorris Elementary School
PK – 5
Arvada K-8 School
K – 8
Arvada Senior High School
9 – 12