Homes for Sale in Arvada Plaza, Arvada, CO
The Arvada Plaza Area in Arvada, Colorado, is a mixed-use neighborhood with many commercial establishments and lovely suburban homes.
Arvada Plaza provides attractive suburban housing options for busy families looking to live close to the city center. Recreational attractions, schools, retail establishments, and major highways are readily available to families living in this community. Our page offers a detailed report on the various real estate facts and insights of the area a home buyer would need to consider when planning a purchase in the neighborhood. Should you require additional information on the suburb, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.
- MIXED-USE NEIGHBORHOOD: Residents in the Arvada Plaza Area are treated to a wealth of attractions that they can enjoy during their free time. There are plenty of well-maintained public parks four outdoor recreations available to families living in the community. Residents can also visit one of the many commercial establishments and big-box retailers located to the neighborhood’s southwest.
- LOVELY SUBURBAN HOMES: Households in Arvada Plaza are predominantly modest suburban single-family homes providing spacious two to four-bedroom layouts. These homes are perfect for both young couples looking to purchase their first home or families looking for a move-up residence in the city.
- BEDROOM COMMUNITY: Like many other neighborhoods in Arvada, residents in the area enjoy a short commute to and from Denver. Various highways offer direct access to many business centers in the region, making the suburb ideal for busy professionals looking for a new home in the city.
Arvada, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Arvada Plaza
5 Real Estate Facts About Arvada Plaza
- Property prices in the neighborhood start around the high $300,000 range up to the low $700,000s averaging around the mid $500,000s for most homes.
- These properties feature a variety of suburban single-family home designs with modes Craftsman-style architectural styles.
- Layouts of residences usually come with two to four-bedroom configurations, with newer custom builds having larger five to six-bedroom designs.
- Floor spaces of residences usually range between 1,000 sqft to 2,500 sqft.
- Most homes in the community were built during the housing boom of the 1950s.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Arvada Plaza
On the map
Arvada Plaza Map
The neighborhood sits on the southern part of the city, with Interstate-70 serving as its southernmost border. Located in the heart of Arvada, homes in the Arvada Plaza Area are close to the many attractions in the city center. Enjoy various shopping centers, restaurants, and family-friendly attractions offered by the city. Public parks such as the Terrace Park, the Ralston-Central Park, Jack B Tomlinson Park, and the Harold D Lutz Sports Complex provide ample recreation. Residents can also enjoy the wide variety of entertainment options within the suburb as well as those in Olde Town Arvada to the east.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.