Homes for Sale in Grace Place, Arvada, CO
Grace Place is a move-in-ready apartment complex providing modest housing options to families looking for a new home in Arvada, Colorado.
The apartment features a selection of well-built and affordable housing units with functional floor layouts perfect for young couples looking for a starter home in the city. Located close to the city center of Arvada, residents are a short drive away from everything they need. If you’re interested in this property and would like to inquire about specific units, our team is here to help. We’ll be glad to help schedule a showing for available properties for sale and provide all the information you need to make a buying decision on the property.
- RENTAL PROPERTY: Grace Place is an excellent investment opportunity for those looking to purchase rental properties in the region. There’s a stable demand for housing in the city, and these apartment units provide comfortable and affordable housing to home seekers looking to rent a home in Arvada.
- CENTRAL LOCATION: Located to the west of Downtown Arvada, residents have easy access to various business and commercial centers in the region. Busy professionals looking for a convenient home option with easy access to both Downtown Denver and the nearby industrial park of the city will appreciate the modest home offerings in Grace Place.
- AFFORDABLE HOMES: Grace Place features an attached townhome design with three or four home units built alongside each other. These structures are built in a row layout with assigned street parking available at the front and back of each property. The two-bedroom design of each unit makes it an excellent option for both small families and individuals looking to share a home.
Arvada, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Grace Place
5 Real Estate Facts About Grace Place
- Grace Place is a multi-family residential development featuring single-story attached townhouse units.
- Units in Grace Place feature two-bedroom layouts with two baths and 900 sqft to 1,100 sqft of floor space.
- Households feature a row configuration providing a walkway between homes that connect to the main street at the front and the service road at the back.
- Each home includes an eat-in kitchen and living room area with a small patio at the back of the house.
- The price of these residences starts around the low $300,000 range for each unit.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Grace Place
On the map
Grace Place Map
The Grace Place apartments are north of the Harold D Lutz Sports Complex and northwest of the Arvada Plaza Shopping Mall. There are other apartments and townhouse developments next to Grace Place, providing additional options to those interested in finding a home in this part of Arvada. Notable locations close to the property include various churches and the Marge Roberts Park.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.