Homes for Sale in Lamar Heights, Arvada, CO
Lamar Heights is a lovely suburban neighborhood in the north-central section of Arvada, Colorado.
The neighborhood encompasses a large area that’s predominantly residential directly north of Olde Town Arvada. Located directly north of the city center, residents in Lamar Heights enjoy easy access to the many attractions in Downtown Arvada and the various industrial parks to its south. If you’re interested in learning more about available homes in the neighborhood, our team has prepared a detailed real estate report of the area. Should you have additional inquiries regarding listings in the community, please don’t hesitate to contact our team today.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD: The neighborhood is primarily residential; the area provides a safe and kid-friendly living environment perfect for families looking for a new home in the city. Schools are plentiful in the region, and there are plenty of attractions readily available to residents living in the suburb.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: The area serves as a convenient bedroom community for nearby commercial districts and industrial parks. Residents can also use nearby highways to get to Downtown Denver which is a 25-minute drive away.
- AMPLE SUPPLY OF HOMES: The large area of Lamar Heights means there’s also a significantly high number of total households within the neighborhood. Available supply is usually readily available in the community providing ample buyers with several options to consider for their purchase.
Arvada, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Lamar Heights
5 Real Estate Facts About Lamar Heights
- Lamar Heights follows your typical suburban layout of similarly designed single-family homes with small driveways connecting to attached car garages.
- Most homes in the neighborhood feature Craftsman-style architectural styles, with ranches being the most common design.
- Households usually feature single-story configurations with 1,000 to 2,300 sqft of living space.
- The typical home build in the area ranges around the 1960s for most properties.
- The price of available residences comes in at the mid $500,000s to $700,000 range, with larger custom-builds going as high as one million-plus.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Lamar Heights
On the map
Lamar Heights Map
Lamar Heights is a well-established residential neighborhood in Arvada, Colorado. The borders of this community include W 72nd Avenue to the north, Sheridan Boulevard to the east, the Wadsworth Bypass to the west, and the railroad line to the south. Mainly being residential, there’s a relatively low number of large commercial establishments within the neighborhood. Most of the suburb’s development focuses on housing, with parks and schools scattered throughout the district. Notable attractions within the community include the Secrest Recreation Center, Thundercloud and Homestead Park, Skate City Arvada, and the Fairlanes Shopping Center.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Arvada, CO
Median Household Income
Average Household Size
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in Lamar Heights
Schools in Lamar Heights
Two Roads Charter School
9 – 12
Secrest Elementary School
PK – 5
Swanson Elementary School
PK – 5
North Arvada Middle School
6 – 8
Arvada Senior High School
9 – 12