Homes for Sale in Scenic Heights, Arvada, CO
Scenic Heights is a primarily residential neighborhood situated to the northwest of Arvada, Colorado.
The neighborhood incorporates several suburban subdivisions developed beside various commercial areas, schools, and the Majestic View Nature Center. If you’re looking for a well-developed community with everything a family needs, you’ll surely want to look at the Scenic Heights neighborhood. Should you wish to learn more about this neighborhood or have additional questions about homes for sale in the area, please feel free to contact our team directly.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY HOMES: Most homes in the area feature classic Craftsman-style designs that are great for families looking to find a new home in the region. The spacious multi-bedroom layout provides ample space for your children. Big backyards also offer ideal areas for various outdoor upgrades you can enjoy with the entire family.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Several notable locations and multiple conveniences are readily available to families living in Scenic Heights. There are numerous shopping centers and other commercial establishments along main roadways surrounding the neighborhood. Arvada High School and Peck Elementary School are both located in the central portion of the suburb. You can visit the Majestic View Park or play a round of golf at the Indian Tree Golf Club for outdoor enthusiasts.
- NEARBY HIGHWAYS: Several highways along the edges of the suburb provide direct access to various business centers in the region. If you’re in the market for a new home a short drive away from Central Denver, you’ll surely appreciate the lovely home offerings in the Scenic Heights neighborhood.
Arvada, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Scenic Heights
5 Real Estate Facts About Scenic Heights
- Scenic Heights has a steady supply of available listings that buyers can look at when considering the neighborhood.
- Homes in the neighborhood range between half a million to a million-plus in price, with $1.25 Million being the ceiling.
- These feature spacious three to five-bedroom configurations with 1,600 sqft to 4,200 sqft of living space.
- There are spacious newer home builds in the neighborhood developed in the 21st century, but older homes built in the 1950s to 1960s are also available.
- Most residences feature classic Craftsman-style suburban designs with a mixture of brick, stone, and Hardiplank exteriors.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Scenic Heights
On the map
Scenic Heights Map
Scenic Heights is a well-developed suburb complete with all the amenities a family needs for a new home. Residents enjoy easy access to family-friendly attractions, including the Majestic View Nature Center and Park, the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities, Fairlanes Shopping Center, and various chain groceries and department stores. If you’re looking to move here with your kids, schools you can consider for them include Fitzmorris Elementary School, Arvada High School, and Peck Elementary School.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.