Homes for Sale in Sloan Lake, Denver, CO
Sloan Lake is a lakeside neighborhood next to the similarly named lake in Denver, Colorado.
The neighborhood is comprised mainly of residential households with a good mix of older housing projects and some newer subdivisions. Although relatively small compared to other communities in the region, Sloan’s Lake does offer a fairly diverse offering of housing options to buyers interested in the area. Should you require assistance in checking out available homes for sale in the Sloan’s Lake neighborhood, our team is here to help. We’re familiar with the top areas in Northwest Denver and would be glad to help match you with a home that fits your personal needs and budget.
- TREE-LINED STREETS: Driving around Sloan’s Lake, you’re sure to appreciate the lovely surroundings throughout the suburb. Mature trees line the many streets of the community, and front yards feature well-landscaped grass with no fences adding to the tremendous curb appeal of the neighborhood.
- CHARMING HOUSEHOLDS: The classic design of homes in the neighborhood features lovely brick and stone exteriors that add a lot of personality to the community. For those looking for more contemporary designs, you can opt to go with the custom-built homes that have replaced these original designs or visit one of the more recent residential developments in the area, including some two-level townhouses.
- SLOAN LAKE: Sloan Lake is an actual lake occupying a quarter of the neighborhood. This lake is surrounded by a public park with well-landscaped walking trails that go around the lake. There are also ample recreational amenities and open spaces within the public park built next to the lake.
Historic Denver, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Sloan Lake
5 Real Estate Facts About Sloan Lake
- The majority of homes in Sloan Lake are single-family homes that feature Craftsman architectural styles.
- These residences usually come in two or three-bedroom configurations with one or two bathrooms.
- Newer custom home builds usually come with more extensive designs, with some listings coming with four to six-bedroom layouts with three to five baths.
- As for price, most homes for sale in Sloan’s Lake usually come in at $1 million-plus, with the smaller single-story home models coming in at the $600,000 to $800,000 range.
- Although limited in number, there are some subdivisions with townhouses in the neighborhood—these feature lovely front facades with alleys at the back of the home and Hardiplank exteriors.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Sloan Lake
On the map
Sloan Lake Map
Sloan’s Lake is a lovely neighborhood situated in the Northwest District of Denver, Colorado. The area sits next to a similarly named lake, providing a scenic outdoor space to the many families living in the community. The borders of this suburb include W 29th Avenue to the north, Federal Boulevard to the east, W 17th Avenue and W19the Avenue to the south, and Sheridan Boulevard to the west.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.