Homes for Sale in 5 Points, Denver, CO
5 Points is an urban neighborhood located in the northern portion of Downtown Denver, Colorado.
Situated within the central heartland of Downtown Denver, 5 Points residents enjoy easy access to the busy urban areas of the city center. Busy professionals looking to find a home close to work will appreciate the many convenient residential developments throughout this district. For a detailed report on current properties listed on the market in 5 Points, please check out our featured homes for sale below. If you need help finding a specific home that best matches your criteria, contact our team today, and we’ll help find you your dream home.
- BUSINESS DISTRICT: The neighborhood is a well-developed district featuring vast shopping complexes, office buildings, sports arenas, and residential developments. You’ll find a lot of big-city attractions throughout the neighborhood, and employment opportunities are plentiful in the area.
- URBAN HOUSING: A buyer can consider several real estate options when looking at the 5 Points neighborhood. Luxury condos and mid-sized residential buildings are plentiful here, providing ample opportunities for buyers looking for a high-end or affordable starter home.
- BUSTLING NIGHTLIFE: Located within the city center, this downtown district comes to life at night. There are plenty of restaurants, bars, clubs, and other late-night attractions that young professionals can enjoy during their free time.
Northwest Denver, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in 5 Points
5 Real Estate Facts About 5 Points
- There’s usually a good supply of available homes for sale in the Five Points district, providing ample options to buyers interested in the community.
- Home types in the area include some single-family homes, townhouses, apartments, and condominium buildings.
- The price range in the neighborhood is equally diverse, coming in at $300,000 to $5 million.
- If you’re in the market for a starter home in Five Points, you can go with the smaller studio-type apartments or one or two-bedroom condominium units.
- There are also larger luxury condo units or classic single-family homes for those looking to spend a bit for a larger household in the city center.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in 5 Points
On the map
5 Points Map
5 Points is a district in the northern part of Denver bordering the LoDo district to its southwest. The neighborhood is a significant business center home to various commercial establishments and buildings with office spaces. Notable locations within the community include Coors Field, the Denver Central Market, Mestizo-Curtis Park, and others.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Northwest Denver, CO
Median Household Income
Average Household Size
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in 5 Points
Schools in 5 Points
Whittier Elementary School
PK – 8
Denver Language School
K – 8
Rise Up Community High School
9 – 12