Homes for Sale in Barths, Wheat Ridge, CO
Barths is a mixed-use neighborhood occupying the eastern portion of Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
The Barths neighborhood is a well-established neighborhood situated to the northwest of the city of Denver, Colorado. The area features an excellent selection of home options and is a perfect visit for homebuyers looking to find a home in the region. Should you require help getting additional information on available listings in the suburb or other neighboring areas, please feel free to contact our team today. We have extensive knowledge of the various neighborhoods in Northwest Denver and would be glad to assist you with your real estate needs.
- BEDROOM COMMUNITY: Like most other communities in the region, Barths is an excellent option for homebuyers looking for a new house for their family a short drive away from Downtown Denver. Residents have ample opportunities in terms of schools, shopping malls, and public parks, making it an excellent place for those moving here with their kids. Several notable lakeside parks close to the neighborhood are also perfect for those who enjoy staying active and spending quality time outside with the family.
- LOVELY HOMES: Barths provides a beautiful selection of residential real estate options to buyers interested in the area. The bulk of supply available here are move-in-ready single-family homes providing comfortable and spacious living arrangements.
- WELL-PRICED LISTINGS: Most homes in the neighborhood are a bit lower than the median home price in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. Buyers looking for a good deal in a move-up single-family will find lots of good deals in Barths.
Northwest Denver, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Barths
5 Real Estate Facts About Barths
- Most homes in the neighborhood have a uniquely suburban feel with traditional Craftsman-style architectural designs.
- These residences usually have single-story configurations perfect for buyers looking for a more comfortable home layout.
- Exteriors of residences are pretty varied, but brick and stone are common materials adding to the overall charm of the many suburban areas in the neighborhood.
- Most homes in the community are priced between the low $400,000s to mid $500,000s.
- The floor layouts of these residences usually include two to three baths with one to two baths and 1,100 to 2,100 sqft of living space.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Barths
On the map
The neighborhood sits directly west of the West Highland region bordered by Interstate-70 to the north, N Harth Street to the east, w 26th Avenue to the south, and Wadsworth Boulevard to the west. This vast, mostly suburban area features a large selection of residential real estate options for buyers looking to find a home in Northwest Denver. There’s also a good mix of commercial sections throughout the community providing ample opportunities for shopping, dining, and recreation.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.