Homes for Sale in Berkeley, Denver, CO
Berkeley is a lovely residential neighborhood in the northwestern portion of Denver, Colorado.
The neighborhood is most famous for its two lakes: Berkeley Lake and Rocky Mountain Lake, which both feature family-friendly parks that are a perfect visit during your free time. Homes here are lined in classic suburban layouts, with row houses lining the many streets of the community. Mixed in among these households are various commercial establishments and community amenities that offer a variety of convenient recreational, retail, and dining options to the many families living in the area. If you want to learn more about Berkeley, outstanding real estate deals you can consider for your home purchase; our team is ready to help.
- LAKESIDE PARKS: Berkeley Park and Rocky Mountain Lake Park are two beautiful outdoor recreational spaces that surround the two lakes within the neighborhood. These parks feature extensive trails that circle the lake and many other outdoor attractions that you can enjoy with the entire family.
- AMPLE RECREATION: There are plenty of things to do within the Berkeley neighborhood. The many major roadways around and within the community feature various businesses such as restaurants, stores, cafes, bars, and so much more. Whether you’re craving for a particular dish or are looking to visit one of the many shops in the area, you won’t run out of options to choose from here.
- BEAUTIFUL HOMES: Like many other residential neighborhoods in Northwest Denver, Berkeley offers a fantastic selection of suburban real estate options to buyers looking for a move-in-ready home in the city. Houses here feature comfortable layouts and multi-bedroom designs perfect for those looking for starter homes and move-up homes in the region.
Northwest Denver, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Berkeley
5 Real Estate Facts About Berkeley
- The price of properties currently listed on the market in Berkeley ranges between the high $400,000s to $1.1 Million.
- These homes typically feature modest single-story configurations with bungalow-type Craftsman architecture.
- Interiors of these residences include an eat-in kitchen and dining/living area with 500 sqft to 2,700 sqft of living space.
- Some newer residential developments are also available for purchase in the community, but these are few in number.
- Some of these new constructions include townhouses priced around the $1 Million plus range.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Berkeley
On the map
Berkeley is a primarily residential neighborhood located in the Northwest District of Denver, Colorado. The borders of this suburb include Interstate-70 to the north, Federal Boulevard to the east, W 38th Avenue to the south, and Sheridan Boulevard to the west. As mentioned before, this long-standing community offers a wealth of amenities to families living in the area. Residents can easily access Downtown Denver which is a short 12-minute drive to the southeast.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.