Homes for Sale in Chaffee Park, Denver, CO
Chaffee Park is a mixed-use neighborhood in the northwestern portion of Denver, Colorado.
The neighborhood is predominantly residential, with suburban households making up the majority of its land area. You’ll find various commercial establishments along Federal Boulevard to its west, while its eastern portion is filled with industrial buildings and warehouse facilities. If you’re interested in finding a home in Chaffee Park or require assistance in scheduling a site visit, please feel free to get in touch with our team today. We’ll be glad to help you find your dream home in Denver and get you settled in as soon as possible.
- NEARBY INDUSTRIAL AREA: There are many warehouse facilities and other buildings at the industrial park directly east of the neighborhood. Workers employed at these locations will appreciate the convenience offered by the lovely homes in the Chaffee Park neighborhood.
- NEARBY SCHOOLS AND PARKS: If you’re moving here with your kids, you’ll surely appreciate the many school options readily available for them. 51st and Zuni Park offer a well-landscaped public space you can use for recreation and various outdoor activities. Located directly east of Regis University, Chaffee Park is an excellent location for university staff and students. This also creates seasonal demand for renters looking for a home a short drive away from the campus.
- LOVELY HOME OPTIONS: Chaffee Park offers a beautiful selection of well-built suburban single-family homes. These households are perfect for young couples looking to purchase a starter home and large families looking for a house with multiple bedrooms.
Northwest Denver, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Chaffee Park
5 Real Estate Facts About Chaffee Park
- Suburban single-family homes in the neighborhood are usually priced between the mid $500,000s to $700,000 range.
- These residences feature modest three-bedroom configurations with 1,000 to 2,000 sqft of living space.
- Homes in the area usually come with quaint Bungalow-type architectural styles with single-story builds common during the mid 20th century.
- If you’re in the market for something more affordable, you can opt for the apartment units to the neighborhood’s northwest.
- These residential units are priced around the $200,000 to $300,000 price range.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Chaffee Park
On the map
Chaffee Park Map
Chaffee Park is a suburban neighborhood located in the northwestern district of Denver, Colorado. Borders of the community include Interstate-70 to the south, the Union Pacific rail line to the east, W 52nd Avenue to the north, and Federal Boulevard to the east. Notable locations bordering the suburb include Regis University to its west and the Sunnyside neighborhood to the south.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.