Homes for Sale in Highlands, Denver, CO
The Highlands is an upscale neighborhood in the Northwest District of Denver, Colorado.
The neighborhood sits right along the border of Downtown Denver situated across the city center via the South Platte River. The Highlands is a well-developed urban area with a good mix of residential and commercial real estate. Sections of the Highlands neighborhood include the Potters HIghlands Historic District, Lower Highlands, and Highland Park. For more information on the suburb, please continue reading through our article or feel free to contact our team today. We’ll be glad to answer any questions you may have about this neighborhood.
- HISTORIC HOMES: The iconic Potters Highlands Historic District features a fantastic selection of well-preserved single-family homes. These residences feature classic Tudor architectural influences with comfortably sized interiors perfect for families looking to live close to the city center.
- LOWHI: The Lower Highlands is a part of the Highlands neighborhood that features a variety of urban buildings and commercial establishments. You’ll find a fantastic selection of contemporary condos and classic apartment buildings with detailed brick exteriors. These homes are the perfect choice for young couples and busy professionals searching for a modest home option in Denver.
- COMMUNITY AMENITIES: There are plenty of schools and well-maintained public parks readily available to residents living in this community. If you’re planning to move here with your kids, you’ll surely appreciate these kid-friendly amenities.
Northwest Denver, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Highlands
5 Real Estate Facts About Highlands
- Single-family homes in the neighborhood featuring traditional designs are usually priced around the $400,000 to $900,000 range.
- These homes usually feature modest two to four-bedroom configurations.
- For those in the market for a luxury home, you can go for the custom-built contemporary residences at LowHi priced around the $1 to $2 million range.
- These residences feature spacious interiors with multi-level designs and amazing interior architecture perfect for entertaining guests.
- Lastly, you have the various condos and apartment buildings spread throughout the community, perfect for those in the market for a starter home in the area.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Highlands
On the map
The Highlands neighborhood is an area located directly Northwest of Downtown Denver. Borders of this suburb include W 38th Avenue to the north, the South Platte River to the southeast, Speer Boulevard to the south, and Federal Boulevard to the west. This district is in an elevated location, with some sections having panoramic views of the city skyline. The northern areas of this neighborhood feature similar residential properties expected in the northwestern portion of Denver. However, as you get closer to the river, you’ll see more urban developments with multi-family residential buildings and commercial establishments.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Northwest Denver, CO
Median Household Income
Average Household Size
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in Highlands
Schools in Highlands
Valdez Elementary School
PK – 5
Sandoval Elementary School
PK – 6
Skinner Middle School
6 – 8
Denver North High School
9 – 12