Homes for Sale in Potter Highlands Historic District, Denver, CO
The Potter Highlands Historic District is an iconic suburban neighborhood in Northwest Denver, Colorado.
Potter Highlands is a section of the Highlands neighborhood and encompasses an area known for its well-preserved historic homes. Like most other neighborhoods in this part of the city, residents enjoy easy access to Downtown Denver but are a reasonable distance away, where interior sections of the district still retain a uniquely suburban living environment. Should you require information on available homes for sale in Potter Highlands or would like to schedule a viewing for a particular listing, please feel free to contact our team today.
- BEAUTIFUL HOMES: Potter Highlands is most famous for its charming Tudor-style homes. These residences feature traditional architectural styles and comfortable interior layouts.
- RICH HISTORY: The Highlands neighborhood is a combination of several districts with their own history and character. Aside from Potter Highlands, you have Highland Park and West Highlands. These communities were all incorporated into Denver and were a favorite for affluent families looking for a home during the late 19th century. Today, Potter Highlands retains much of its original structures and appeal and is an excellent place to look for a home close to Denver.
- TREMENDOUS CURB APPEAL: Potter Highlands is an aesthetically pleasing community with lovely households lining its suburban streets. Mature trees can be found throughout the neighborhood, and the front yards of homes are well kept.
Northwest Denver, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Potter Highlands Historic District
5 Real Estate Facts About Potter Highlands Historic District
- Standard home builds in the neighborhood feature classic Tudor-style architecture with modest single-story layouts.
- These homes usually have two to three-bedroom layouts with 1,200 to 3,000 sqft of living space.
- The price of these home types usually ranges between $500,000 to $1million-plus.
- Aside from these single-story homes, you can also find smaller rowhouses with one or two-bedroom builds priced below $500,000, perfect for buyers looking for a starter home in the neighborhood.
- Lastly, you can find some custom-built households, although these are pretty limited due to most properties in the area being listed as historic homes.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Potter Highlands Historic District
On the map
Potter Highlands Historic District Map
The neighborhood occupies the northwestern section of The Highlands district, sitting directly north of the Denver North High School. This district’s Borders include W 38th Avenue to the north, Zuni Street to the east, W 32nd Avenue to the south, and Federal Boulevard to the west. Ideally located close to the city center, Potter Highlands offers a convenient home close to everything you need. Downtown Denver is a bridge crossing away, and the vast selection of attractions in the LowHi district is readily available to families living here.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.