Homes for Sale in Regis, Denver, CO
Regis is a neighborhood in Denver, Colorado, occupying the northwestern corner of the city.
The Regis neighborhood occupies the northwesternmost section of Denver. The community is home to the similarly named Regis University campus which occupies the eastern portion of the suburb. Households near the campus are an excellent option for both staff and students alike. Should you want a detailed guide on the facts about the real estate market in the Regis neighborhood, please feel free to read through our featured community page or feel free to contact our team directly today.
- REGIS UNIVERSITY: Regis University is a world-class educational institution offering over 120 degrees and programs. The school has a rich history that is deeply rooted in the Catholic tradition promoting a holistic learning experience aimed at helping develop individuals that help build a more just and humane world.
- AMPLE RECREATION: There is plenty of recreation readily available to residents living in the community. The Willis Case Golf Course provides an excellent challenge to golfers looking to enjoy a good round of golf. You have two lakeside parks directly south of the neighborhood: Rocky Mountain Lake Park and Berkeley Lake Park. These parks feature excellent amenities and well-maintained outdoor spaces.
- GREAT LOCATION: Homes in the neighborhood are an excellent option for staff working at Regis University looking for a home close to work. Residents living here also enjoy easy access to Interstate-70 and Interstate-76, which connect to other sections of the Denver Metropolitan Area.
Northwest Denver, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Regis
5 Real Estate Facts About Regis
- Located next to a university, there’s usually good demand for rental properties in the neighborhood.
- Homes in the neighborhood typically feature suburban configurations, with single-family homes being the most common home type.
- The price range of available homes for sale in Regis ranges between $500,000 to $1.5 Million.
- These homes include various designs and architectural styles, with classic Bungalows and Ranches being quite prominent in the community.
- The floor layouts of these homes usually include two to four-bedroom configurations with 1,000 sqft to 5,000 sqft of interior space.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Regis
On the map
The neighborhood sits along the border of Arvada and Berkeley on the northwestern outskirts of Denver, Colorado. The boundaries of Regis include W 52nd Avenue to the north, Federal Boulevard to the east, Interstate-70 to the south, and Harlan Street to the west. Although vast sections of the neighborhood are residential, Regis University and the Willis Case Golf Course do make up a significant portion of the land area of Regis.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.