Homes for Sale in River North Art District, Denver, CO
The River North Art District or “RiNo” is an urban area known as the cultural heartland of Denver, Colorado.
The district emulates and promotes the unique culture and creativity of Denver’s artists. Several contemporary art galleries, restaurants, stores, and landmarks, and displays spread throughout the neighborhood. You’ll find bustling industrial buildings that have been repurposed into commercial and retail spaces with craft breweries, cocktail lounges, and late-night restaurants and food trucks designed to treat your every craving. For more information on the area, including a comprehensive report on available real estate, please feel free to continue reading through our article or get in touch with us today for any additional questions.
- ART GALLERIES: Trendy stores and art galleries are the main attraction of the RiNo neighborhood and are a favorite for the many visitors coming into the area. There are great visual displays and public areas designated for street art that are sure to delight your senses whenever you go into the district.
- CENTRAL LOCATION: The River North Art District is situated directly north of Downtown Denver and is a major component of the city center. Residents living within the neighborhood enjoy easy access to the various business districts in Downtown Denver. They are a perfect buy for young professionals looking to live in the central portion of the city.
- CONDO MARKET: Most residential properties in the district comprise luxury condos and low-rise multi-family residential buildings. These residential developments offer modest housing options that provide comfortable and convenient residences for busy professionals interested in finding a home in the area.
Northwest Denver, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in River North Art District
5 Real Estate Facts About River North Art District
- There’s a diverse selection of property types available to interested buyers in the community, including single-family homes, condos, apartments, and multi-family residences.
- The price of real estate in the area is equally diverse, starting at $400,000 and going as high as $4 million.
- Single-family homes in the area usually come with custom-built designs with unique exteriors and varying architectural styles.
- Apartments and condos, and other multi-family residential buildings are plentiful in the community.
- These property types usually come with one to three-bedroom models with 1,000 to 2,500 sqft of living space.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in River North Art District
On the map
River North Art District Map
The River North Art District is situated in the northern part of Downtown Denver, Colorado. The neighborhood sits directly north of the Five Points district, with the South Platte River splitting the community in the middle. There are several notable locations within the community, including the Mission Ballroom, the Forney Museum of Transportation, Global Hall, Gloveville Landing Park, and so much more.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.