Homes for Sale in Sunnyside, Denver, CO
Sunnyside is a vast, mostly residential neighborhood in the Northside of Denver, Colorado.
The majority of the land area of Sunnyside is occupied by suburban communities filled with lovely homes. Located close to the city center, residents in this suburb enjoy easy access to the many business centers in Denver and neighboring cities and industrial parks north of the town. If you’re interested in the area and would like to learn more about available listings in the community, please read through our featured neighborhood page or feel free to contact our team today.
- DIVERSE REAL ESTATE MARKET: The area offers a wide selection of real estate options for interested buyers. From new custom-built homes, classic craftsman-style residences to modest bungalows, you’ll indeed find a home that matches your budget and needs in this community.
- CENTRAL LOCATION: Major highways along the neighborhood’s borders connect to the industrial regions to the east of the community and Central Denver to the south. Residents also enjoy easy access to the city center’s many attractions and community establishments, including schools, hospitals, shopping centers, public parks, commercial areas, and many more.
- PEDESTRIAN-FRIENDLY: Streets in Sunnyside feature spacious sidewalks that have ample space for pedestrians. There are also several signages and street markers that help ensure people walking are safe from traffic. The many parks and commercial areas within Sunnyside are within walking distance of most homes in the suburb, making your daily trip to the local restaurant or public park quite convenient.
Northwest Denver, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Sunnyside
5 Real Estate Facts About Sunnyside
- Sunnyside is a well-established neighborhood offering a lovely selection of move-in-ready residences.
- There’s a good mix of traditional Tudor-style homes and newer townhouse developments in the community.
- These homes start at around the $300,000 to $900,000 range for traditional single-family homes.
- Custom-built homes and new townhouses can go all the way up to $1 to $1.8 Million.
- Home models in the area are similarly diverse, with interior sizes coming in at 1,400 sqft to 5,200 sqft.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Sunnyside
On the map
The Sunnyside neighborhood encompasses a large area of the north-central portion of Denver, Colorado. Borders of this suburb include Interstate-70 to the north, the RTD rail line to the east, W 38th Avenue to the south, and Federal Boulevard to the west. There’s a good mixture of property types in the area, with residential suburbs mixed with commercial establishments and various community amenities. For recreation, residents can visit Chaffee Park, Cianco Park, Aztlan Recreation Center. Sunnyside is a 15-minute drive away from Downtown Denver with a bus stop at the corner of Tejon St & W 44th Ave having regular trips into the city center.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Northwest Denver, CO
Median Household Income
Average Household Size
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in Sunnyside
Schools in Sunnyside
Trevista Elementary School
PK – 5
Columbian Elementary School
PK – 5
Skinner Middle School
6 – 8
Denver Montessori Junior/Senior High School
7 – 12