Homes for Sale in West Highlands, Denver, CO
West Highlands is a bustling, mostly residential neighborhood in Northwest Denver, Colorado.
This vast suburban neighborhood is a long-standing community incorporated into Denver alongside Potters Highlands and the Highlands district. Like its sister communities, West Highlands is in an elevated hillside location to the northwest of Downtown Denver. The area is a favorite for homebuyers looking for a home in Northwest Denver and is a perfect visit for your initial search for a home. For inquiries on available homes for sale in West Highlands, please feel free to contact our team directly today.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: The West Highlands district is a fantastic bedroom community perfect for buyers looking for a home a short drive away from Downtown Denver. Residents in the neighborhood enjoy easy access to a wide selection of family-friendly amenities, and schools are plentiful in the region. There are ample shopping, dining, and recreation options, perfect for those who enjoy an active lifestyle while being close to everything you and your family need.
- BEAUTIFUL SURROUNDINGS: West Highlands offers a charming curb appeal that’s reflected by the well-manicured lawns, intimate Tudor-style homes, and tall mature trees. I always enjoy visiting the neighborhood with clients and having them take in the community’s beautiful surroundings.
- COMFORTABLE HOMES: If you’re in the market for a move-in ready home with ample space for your kids, you’re sure to appreciate homes in the West Highlands community. Houses here feature multi-bedroom layouts and comfortable open floor designs perfect for families looking for a new home in the city.
Northwest Denver, CO Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in West Highlands
5 Real Estate Facts About West Highlands
- The price of homes in the neighborhood ranges between the low $500,000s to mid $900,000s.
- These homes feature two to four-bedroom configurations with 1,200 to 4,500 sqft of living space.
- There are plenty of historic homes in the community built in the early part of the 20th century and later part of the 19th century.
- These home types usually feature charming Tudor-style architecture with exquisite brick and stone exteriors.
- You can also find more contemporary builds, especially for buildings built to replace these older households.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in West Highlands
On the map
West Highlands Map
As the name implies, West Highlands is a vast residential district located directly west of The Highlands neighborhood of Denver, Colorado. The borders of this community include W 38th Avenue to the north, Federal Boulevard to the east, W 29th Avenue to the south, and Sheridan Boulevard to the west. Although most of the land area in the district comprises lovely suburban single-family homes, there are ample public parks and community amenities mixed alongside these households. Most major roadways on the border and some interior roads also feature commercial establishments filled with restaurants, stores, and other local businesses.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
I’m a Real Estate Specialist and Lead Analyst within the Denver Metro Market. I have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial real estate space and would be glad to represent you in your transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy a property or plan to sell one, I’m ready to help.